This video will be on special sale for only $10 for a limited time! It will return to a regular sale price of $15 for a while after that!
In this video, we take an in-depth look at the Footswitches of the AX8 and discuss strategies for setting them up depending on your type of music performance.
- Default Setup
- Block On/Off and XY
- Single and Sticky Preset/Bank Select
- Single and Sticky Scene Select
- Tap Tempo and Tuner
- All F-Switch Functions
- Sticky Preset +/-
- Scene 1/2 Toggle
- Preset Up and Down
- Bank Up and Down
- Single and Sticky XY and Downstroke vs Upstroke explained
- Looper Control
- All Main Switch Functions
- Amp X/Y Toggle
- Looper Control Revisited
- Direct Presets and Bank Up/Down
- Direct Scenes and Scene 1/2 Toggle Revisited
- Control Switches and brief examples
- Example Setups and Strategies
This video is just over 1 hour long and assumes you know the basics of the Hardware and AX8-Edit.
For your convenience, the videos are available for download in addition to streaming. Sharing of purchased/downloaded videos is prohibited.
1:00 - Default Setup
14:22 - F-Switches - All Options
31:03 - Main Switches - All Options
47:47 - Example Setups
You'll get 1 MP4100% SSL Secure
- American Express